20120522

Bike Everyday in May: Week 3

It's now 3 weeks into May & I've been on the bike everyday for at least a little bit! 21 days!

Here's a breakdown on the rides!

May 15: ABCx ride w 2 rookies who not only hung w me on hill repeats but kicked my booty!
May 16: biked home from work, stopped at the Pflugger bridge to attend the Ride of Silence.
May 17: biked to work, got passed by a guy in a 787 racing kit, but the best part was we met up at the same place about 2 miles later! Oh the shock on his face! He took the hillier route, I gotta green light! still made my day.
May 18: beer run to the corner store
May 19: Real Ale Ride, Kelli & I made the most of our 13 mile ride which we turned into 20, great beer at the end, too!
May 20: errand to the grocery store.
May 21: errand to the library followed by 10 mins of exercise.

One more week left. It's been really fun figuing out how to do this. Best part is I've realized how easy it is to run errands on the bike (I just have to remember to strap the TP on correctly and take the yogurt to the refrigerator.)

Total Miles for the week:  67.91
Total miles for the month: for May: 201.17
Total miles for 2012: 833.83
Miles to go: 1179  miles til 2012
One way commuting trips: 2
Total one way commuting trips: 31
Odometer: Road: 12377
Cross: 269.7

Pics from the Real Ale Ride:

ABCxers


One more lap
Mmmm beer

Bungee cord FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment