20111021

Finally back on the bike... after a week off

I took a week off after the Mamma Jamma, and then the day I was supposed to ride, it rained 2" for the first time in months in Austin!
So that Monday I rode after work, worked on drills, then I did a BTH & BTW turn around on Weds/Thur or Tues/Weds followed by a full BTW day on the mountain bike. Of course the full day I only had to bike to Zilker, but carrying a drill, an extra battery & the charger made it interesting. And riding the mtn bike at 8 in the morning was so much diff than riding the road bike.

Since it was such a beautiful day, I decided to take the long way home and go home via the Shoal Creek Trail, besides it's always good to change up your routes.




On Saturday I road w/ ABCx, it was good to get together w everyone, we did 21 out & back on Parmer.

Then Sunday was a 13 mile ride w MB. First country road ride together, she did great and I'm looking forward to more rides w/ her!

************************************
Miles for this ride: 14.7 mtn bike to work, 20.5 ABCx, 13.01 MB
Miles for the week: 58
Total miles for the month: 154 (this one is hard to keep up with)
Total miles for 2011: 1696 not including mtn bike rides
Miles to go: -196 to hit 1500 304 to 2011
Odometer: 11505

No comments:

Post a Comment