20111021

Pedal Stroke

Back in September a fellow cyclist from the France trip sent me this link:
Interview w Karin Linner

of course while I'm reading it, I'm thinking, "darn it why didn't I know about this sooner!"

So I started following links to see how it was going and I ended up on the Pedal Stroke FB page and saw this post "Hi All and Thank you for your support! You must be wondering why I'm not on the road yet? Well.. we needed some more time to get funding, sponsors and plan my trip on the bike from Boulder to NYC better. So now I'm set to ride in May 2012. Yeah!!
Keep following me here in the meantime - continuing useful information and shenanigans guaranteed! =)" I can ride with her!!!! oh boy so many questions! How many miles a day? How fast? What can I help you with?

So, I liked her page on FB and sent her an email. and it looks like I will be riding w Karin at least part of the way! So wish I could go the entire distance but to go across one state or the width of Texas will be awesome, all while spreading stroke awareness!
Turns out Karin plans to ride about 50 miles a day, I can do that, now I'm just waiting to see the route to figure out where & when I will join her. And to keep riding my bike, esp in the cold, cuz May in the midwest isn't May in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment