20121203

November Stats

Such a sad month for miles for a month with incredible bike riding weather!
I had to catch up on things I neglected while riding in the summer...UT football games, art projects, yard work, cleaning out the shed, Thanksgiving and running so I wouldn't take forever in the Turkey Trot. Thus longer rides on the weekend were neglected.

I still managed to commute a 6 one way trips and 2 other longer rides (5+ miles) but one was an errand. I'm so close to 3000 miles, I better find a long ride in December...several actually, especially since I'm missing the first 2 weekends in December...guess I'll be doing some night riding!

****************************************
Total miles for the month of November:  95.29  (342 less than October!)
Total miles for 2012: 2867.51
Miles to go: -855.51  miles til 2012!! 132 til 3000, I better find a long ride in December...several actually.
One way commutes in November: 6
Total one way commutes: 80(I've exceeded my goal of 50)
Odometer
Road: 13116
Cross:1411

No comments:

Post a Comment