20121121

I thought I was

I thought I was going to have a nice long ride into work on Tuesday, it was 65 outside, so I would be hot by the time I climbed to work. I got dressed (too much probably) and rode to MiV. Mom was going to pick me up & work & we were then going to go volunteer at HEB's Feast of Sharing event downtown. I'm 2 bites into my eclair, my pre reward for riding to work when I get a text from Llama "Call me before you go to work" So I called.

She said she wasn't going to be able to go tonight cuz she was up all night in the process of getting sick. Her throat was burning and the left lung had also been burning and she had 'drainage' again. So she was going to make a doctor's appointment and felt she shouldn't go tonight.

Bummer.

I ate the rest of the eclair (I'm pretty sure it wouldn't keep very well), grabbed my tacos & hopped back on the bike.

Once home, I took my clothes out of my panniers, put them on and drove to work w/ my tacos & smoothy.

Oh well, it could have been worse, I could have been on the way to work & not heard the text until I got there, but I would have had Kearney drive me home to get my car.

*****************************************************
Total miles for this ride: 1.9
Total miles for the month of November: 62.07
Total miles for 2012: 2834.3
Miles to go:  -822.3  miles til 2012!! 165 til 3000
Odometer
Cross: 1377.9

No comments:

Post a Comment