20121103

October Stats

While October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Pregnancy Loss and Infant Loss Awareness Month, Pregnancy Loss and Infant Loss Awareness Month, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Dwarfism Awareness Month and of course National Squirrel Awareness Month (see wiki for more October events) October was ride your bike a lot of long distances month for me!

 Rode almost all the way across Missouri, it's 248 miles by car from St. Louis to Kansas City, we rode 239 miles! Wow! It was the mot I've ever ridden in a week and the most long distance riding I've done back to back, 6 days in a row of over 25 miles per day, no wonder I was sick at the end.

Then there was Livestrong followed my Mamma Jamma.

Now that October is over, I'm not forcing myself to have to ride, I'm going to ride when I want to. Realizing I only have 228 miles to 3000 miles, I feel the need to get those in, we will see what happens, if it happens, great if not, the mileage is still a personal record for this old lady!


****************************************************
Total miles for the month of October: 437.71
Total miles for 2012: 2772.22
Miles to go:  -760.22  miles til 2012!!
One way commutes in October: 8
Total one way commutes: 74 (I've exceeded my goal of 50)
Odometer
Road: 13103
Cross:1328

*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment