20110307

at least it was something

I decided to start doing my long runs on Friday night so I could have Saturday to play and Sunday to ride. Well, I didn't run til 8, and that didn't make for a good night's sleep, so i was tired on Saturday, which kinda spilled over to Sunday, or maybe it was the oak pollen? Either way, I didn't wake up early and enthused to ride on Sunday.

After the duck tour, I did ride the Stoke Recovery 10 mile loop. Meant to do it backwards, but my bike (mind) was on autopilot, maybe next time. So, when I'm on boring routes like that, I try to do more of a work out, this time I put the chain into a harder gear.

I prob should have done an urban adventure to Zilker for the kite festival, but I hate going to things like that by myself and wasn't sue if MB & Lance would still be there. Either way it still felt good to get out on the road bike!

Miles for this ride: 11
Roadkill for this ride: almost Lance-O and his momma (from a heart attack) no homeless sleeping under the bridges, we did see a jogger who fell
Total miles for the month: 11 (hope to add more next weekend...is the cap 10k done yet?)
Total miles for 2011: 94 (those 10ths add up)
Miles to go: 1406 to hit 1500!
Miles to go to 10,000 on the speedometer (no it's not the same speedometer, and it's on 2 bikes, but it is a total of my road biking career): 96 (hope I can do it this month..will be tough)

No comments:

Post a Comment