20110315

my first century of 2011

I finally hit the 100 mile mark for the year! It only took 72 days! or 2.5 months, and I can't wait to finish my next 100 miles! It might come sooner considering I have tendinitis in my right foot & probably shouldn't be running, so I just might not run until the Cap 10k, that means I'll need to bike.

So the ride on Sunday was 25.14 through the hoods of Austin, we started North of Hyde Park, cut through Crestview, then North of Allandale, thru Allandale, over to Far West and Northwest Hills, back to Allandale, down to Tarry Town, then to the Lance Armstrong Parkway to Downtown to UT, Hyde Park and back to north of Hyde Park.

The route included a few hills, but like all the rides in town, too many stops!

Miles for this ride: 25
Roadkill for this ride: don't recall, I was still asleep
Total miles for the month: 36
Total miles for 2011: 119.72 (those 10ths add up)
Miles to go: 1381 to hit 1500!
Miles to go to 10,000 on the speedometer: 71

No comments:

Post a Comment