20110323

getting close to 10K miles

over the weekend I completed 3 rides, two 10 milers and one 20 miler, The 10 mile rides were the stroke recovery route both took me about 45 mins each and provided a good work out. Then on Tuesday did 5 w/ ABC--Austin Bike Chix. But what kicked my butt was the 20 miler on Saturday w/ Alison! we did Parmer out & back, going out was great! coming back I stared at Alison's butt for 10 miles as she pulled me back home!
It was awesome riding w/ A again! She's sch a good bike rider and you can tell she's been training, she's strong!
Can't wait for the cap 10K to be over on Sunday so I can start riding home from work!

The ABC ride went well, I hope Elizabeth isn't too mad at me! Can't believe we had 20 riders, of course E had the majority of them and sounds like the weakest ones, I'll have to let her lead next week! ABC is a good thing!


Miles for these rides this week: 45
Roadkill for this ride: an o'possum, a deer which was lunch for about 15 buzzards, just glad it was far off the road!
Total miles for the month: 81
Total miles for 2011: 166
Miles to go: 1334 to hit 1500!
Miles to go to 10,000 on the speedometer: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment