20111216

counting down

I've lost track of the miles in thr blog, but the odometer is what counts.
It's been rainy & cold, so not much riding.
When a Weds bootcamp was canceled, KPT, V & I decided to do an in town night ride. Thermometer said 45 as I was driving home, no problem, it's above 40!
Problem was I never warmed up! Usually my fingers get so hot in my full fingered gloves, so I made sure I took the partial fingere ones along...well, I carried them w/ me all night. Fingers never did get warm. We finally figured out the answer when V looked at his watch and said it was 32.6 degrees! burr!

************************************
Miles for this ride: 12
Miles for the week: about 18
Total miles for the month: for December --18
Total miles for 2011: ???? not including mtn bike rides
Miles to go: ??? to hit 1500 58 to 2011
Odometer: 11???

No comments:

Post a Comment