20111208

the longest 6.5 miles



I had not been on the bike in a while, weather was awful, but I had a free morning & wanted to put some fun between my legs (2 wheel fun). Having completed boot camp in a parking garage on Saturday, I decided to ride the garage.
Told Llama I was going to ride my bike and in a frantic voice she says "Kim it is RAINING!" Love how mom's can't stop being mom's!

Intentions were to do 10-15 miles...well....

After 3 laps I was bored and barely at 1.25 miles (you can get lost in a parking garage). Since the scenery kept repeating itself and was quite grey, I decided it was time for some math.

Typical scenery, I thought I was going to hit my head!

approx 1/2 a mile round trip
took about 3 mins 30 secs to do a loop
I completed about 13 laps
6.5 miles in 41 mins
Need to find a longer parking garage! the corners slowed me down

************************************
Miles for this ride: 6.5
Miles for the week: about 6.5
Total miles for the month: for December--6.5
Total miles for 2011: ??? lost track
Miles to go: ??? to hit 1500 ??? to 2011
Odometer: ???/

No comments:

Post a Comment