20120227

lotsa updates

It's been a while since I blogged.
3 days of commuting to work, one day included using the new panniers I found on Craigslist...if I name the bike, I guess it should be Craig, but I don't name bikes & cars.



I noticed on my neglected road bike that I was 5 miles to 12000 miles, so last Weds I went out for what was supposed to be a 45 minute ride.
I hit 12,000 miles on the Hancock bridge, stopped to take the obligatory photos.





Then I noticed my headlight dimming, so I decided to climb the big hill at Hancock & Balcones. I was halfway up & the light went out, then I relized it was hard to climb...I hadn't shitfted! So into the granny gear I went & I flew up the rest, fun time coming down sans lights! But since this road isn't highly traveled, I did the climb again. by the end of the night I hit 37 mins and a whopping 7 miles! But I passed the 12K mark! Time for a beer!


*************************************************************
Miles for this ride: 14.79, 9.16, 7.1, 9.25 & 9.18
Minutes on the bike: ?
Miles for the week: ? it was 2 weeks
Total miles for the month: for February 82.03
Total miles for 2012: 237.33
Miles to go: 1775 miles til 2012

Odometer: Road: 12003
Cross: 62.5

No comments:

Post a Comment