20120209

new cross bike!

found a cross bike on Craigs list that should fit me with a few adjustments! After riding it 18 miles I still need to tweak the seat (up at least 1/2") and buy a new seat. there's not much room on the bar, so one day I'll mess with moving the brake levers.


for the maiden voyage, I rode home from work...isn't this why I bought this bike? Ride home was great! on Rollingwood, I flew over the pot holes! then on the Johnson Creek trail I was able to take the shortcut & then not worry about rocks!



on the way to work, I had to face the hills! 41.5 when I left the house...burr. warmed up quickly. loved being able to go on the dirt short cut to the exit ramp without worries. def need to adjust the seat and buy a new one.

I'll put the computer on tonight, need to get a rack & panniers..I think I'm going to like this bike once it's all adjusted.









*************************************************************
Miles for this ride: 8.24 & 9.75
Minutes on the bike: 45 & 48
Miles for the week: 17.99
Total miles for the month: for February 41.53
Total miles for 2012: 192.73
Miles to go: 1819 miles til 2012

Odometer: Road: 11996
Cross: 17.99

No comments:

Post a Comment