20120130

Moon Tower Cache Ride #1

Rides w/ MB have to be destination rides. I don't think I'll ever get her to just ride on a country road, something I'll have to learn to accept.

So Saturday when I found out the ride would just be MB, I started looking at geo caches...found a moon tower series..perfect...

mapped out how to get to them if we did them in order, then I realized we wouldn't have the time to do 5, so I figured we could do #'s 3 & 4. She arrived early so I thought, great we can do #'s 1 &2

First stop: Moon Tower #1 at the corner of 12th & Rio Grande.




Second stop Moon Tower #2 at East Side Drive & Leland. MB found this cache.



On the way back we rode down Congress, must stop at Home Slice. I started to panic when I found out it was 2:30 (we just ordered) and I hada massage appt at 4... I finally got over it.

It was a great day for a ride & I enjoyed the riding & geo caching, I just need to adjust my atitude & acceptance level on some things...once again realizing D will never be replaced.


*************************************************************
Miles for this ride: 14.7
Minutes on the bike: 82
Miles for the week: 14.7
Total miles for the month: for January 150.37
Total miles for 2012: 150.37
Miles to go: 1962 miles til 2012

Odometer: 11981

No comments:

Post a Comment