20120130

To work & home again..

For the past 2 Friday's I've completed a full commute to work, this one included carrying my clothes and riding in 45 degree weather to work.

Nothing too exciting as it was a commute, I did take advice from the Eagles and "took it easy"

So wishing I had a bike w/ a rack & paniers...or am I just being silly...I really do want to tour & riding to work & back w paniers would help get me in shape. Guess I'll know in a week if I'll be interviewing for the backroads job or not.

silly how a little bit of cement can make the ride a bit better..




*************************************************************
Miles for this ride: 9.15 & 8.3
Minutes on the bike: 48 & 42
Miles for the week: 37.93
Total miles for the month: for January 136.8
Total miles for 2012: 136.8
Miles to go: 1975 miles til 2012

Odometer: 11956

No comments:

Post a Comment