20121004

September Stats

September was an unusual ride month, I should have been riding longer distances on the weekend, but only rode as high as 44  miles. We will see if I do the Livestrong Century or not. Now that I think about it, I did the Philly Livestrong 70 on a lot less training & steeper hills, what's 30 more miles? Guess I'll find out come game day!

Best ride, other than to Bastrop had to be the fast rides on 360 & Bee Caves--real confidence boosters! Sometimes I find it hard to believe I'm closer to 50 than to 30, I don't feel old, but according to the kid on the bus after tubing, I look 47.

Can't believe the summer is gone again. Next summer I will ride Krause's Springs & to Lockhart again. Or who knows, maybe across Nebraska?

Finished off the month obtaining my League Cycling Instructor certification, let's see where that takes me!

*****************************************************

Total miles for the month of September:393.69
Total miles for 2012:2173.03
Miles to go:  -152.03  miles til 2012!!
One way commutes in September: 8
Total one way commutes: 62 (I've reached my goal)
Odometer
Road: 13037
Cross: 955.5

*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment