20130201

January 2013 Stats

What a gorgeous month for bike riding in Central Texas! Most days were in the 70's the mornings not frigid like where Lisa K. lives, so I did manage to commute several times. Does a body & mind good! Can you imagine how much better things would be if everyone rode a bike daily, heck even weekly.? For some reason that reminded me of when my 80 something year old grandfather hopped on my mountain bike! It was so cute! Hope I'm riding more than a circle when I'm 80, or will that be the time I'm sitting in my assisted living center catching up on all the TV I'm missing now?

Nothing too exciting went on in the  rides this week. Went back to Buda &  then Beyond, increased our mph & miles! And commuted home on Thursday, then back on Friday.

On a sad note, I accidentally reset Trip2 on the cross bike, I'll be really good at adding 42.44 by then end of the year.

************************************************************************************
January 2013 Stats:

Total miles for the month of January:  140.77
Total miles for 2013: 140.77 (behind 10 miles when compared to 2012)
Miles to go: 1872.23

One way commutes in January: 5
Miles commuted:  43.76
Total one way commutes: 5
Trip2:
Road: 90.12
Cross: 50.88
Odometer
Road: 13269
Cross:1542.5

No comments:

Post a Comment